Center for Conflict Resolution
Center for Conflict Resolution works with individuals, communities, courts, and other institutions in Cook County to manage and resolve conflict. For 44 years, CCR has provided our diverse client base with quality mediation services regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, class or socioeconomic status, age, religion, national origin, disability, professional background, or other characteristics.
In addition to providing mediation services, CCR trains more than 500 people each year through our 40-hour Mediation Skills training and our Conflict Management and Communication Skills workshops.
The position will include a wide variety of responsibilities, including:
Maintains office supplies and routes mail and packages to appropriate team members
Maintains all organizational contact lists, including e-mail and mailing
Greets office guests and directs them as needed
Oversees scheduling and administrative tasks, including note-taking, for staff and Board meetings
Orders food for events and meetings
Sends cards and acknowledgements to staff, volunteers and donors
Prepares and sends thank you notes to donors
Keeps organization’s website up to date
Implements organization’s social media and e-mail marketing strategies
Helps to manage organization’s donor database, including managing system improvements
Assists in managing the Executive Director’s calendar
▪ Operates both autonomously and collaboratively to ensure organizational effectiveness
▪ Is highly organized and detail-oriented
▪ Self manages timeline
▪ Strong written communication skills
▪ Understands social media and email from a marketing perspective
▪ Acts proactively and can identify risks before they become problems
▪ Builds rapport and collaborates with CCR team members, partners, volunteers, and board members
▪ Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
▪ Prior office administrative experience
▪ Experience communicating directly with customers or donors
▪ Experience with a small non-profit (preferred)
▪ Digital marketing experience (preferred)
▪ Experience with Salesforce, Constant Contact, and Wix (preferred)
This is a full-time position with benefits, including medical/dental insurance, 401(k) with employer match, vision insurance, life insurance, paid vacation and sick time, and paid time off for Cook County holidays.
Salary $44,000 – $48,000/year.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to Executive Director Cassie Lively at firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline is Wednesday, April 19, 2023.