This will include the following responsibilities:
· Manage the EO certification team to ensure effective program administration;
· Oversee professional development and annual performance reviews of the certification team, and identify training opportunities for employees,;
· Oversee the EO100™ certification process including the self-assessment, assessor approval, peer review, certificate issuance, annual verification and witness assessments;
· Contract and client management; develop and maintain rapport with clients and support clients through the certification process;
· Build out additional business areas for standard application (additional technical supplements and/or additional countries of standard application);
· Help develop program funding model and registry application for certified production;
· Help develop annual program strategy, goals and budget forecasts;
· Track program income and budget performance;
· Coordinate and lead standards review processes and write standard and assurance documents;
· Identify and coordinate with technical experts;
· Keep up to date with current industry and policy research and relevant ESG standards and reporting frameworks;
· Collaborate with government, producers, NGOs, and socially responsible investors to promote best practices on disclosure of key ESG indicators;
· Engage energy companies to adopt the EO100™ Standard;
· Engage energy utilities and other downstream energy users on opportunities to support certified-responsible energy;
· Respond to stakeholder requests for information, questions or formal grievances related to the certification process or certified sites;
· Oversee communications and marketing of the EO100™ Standard and Certification, including review of press releases and blog articles;
· Represent EO at external events and conferences.
· MA, MSC or equivalent technical qualification.
· At least ten years of experience working in the oil and gas sector, preferably with a focus on natural gas production.
· Experience conducting assessments, audits or evaluations of HSE or other ESG performance at the site level including on the ground assessment (not desktop based).
· Willingness to travel to various sites throughout North America.
· Knowledge of ESG metrics and frameworks.
· Strong organizational and project management skills with a demonstrated ability to take initiative and work well with multi-disciplinary dispersed teams.
· Strong marketing capabilities with willingness to run multiple marketing presentations weekly to interested stakeholders.
· Leadership skills and business development experience growing ESG programs and services considered an asset.
· Managerial or supervisory experience overseeing diverse, remote teams preferred.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including experience working well with internal teams and external stakeholders.
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office, google sheets, and virtual meeting platforms (Zoom, Teams, Google Meets).
· Eligibility to work in country of residence.
• A competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
• Allowance for professional skill development.
• Discretionary, performance-related bonus.
• 15 days’ vacation per annum (increasing to 20 over time) plus public holidays.
• Diverse, exciting and impactful work.
• Travel: 5-10%.
• Being part of a dynamic and experienced international team passionate about responsible business, human rights and social change.
• Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely.
Apply to This Job
Please send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com with the subject line: “Program Director Application”