● Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
● HR Best Practices
● Cultural Awareness
● Teamwork Orientation
● Results Oriented
● Strategic Thinker
● Performance Management
● Time Management and Organization
● Relationship Management
How will you contribute?
● Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business goals
● Foster a positive organizational culture
● Manage the recruitment and onboarding process
● Oversee and manage performance review process and revise as necessary
● Support Finance with the administration of payroll, timekeeping, and the compensation program; run payroll reports and audits
● Handle employee relations issues, corrective action counseling, and exit interviews
● Assess needs and build, implement and manage training and development programs
● Participate in developing organizational goals, objectives and systems
● Work with management and provide decision recommendations
● Maintain company organization charts, employee files, and HR documentation
● Coordinate open enrollment and assist with benefits administration
● Help facilitate and support Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives
● Develop partnerships with local organizations to develop staff pipelines
● Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment and benefit laws and regulations
● Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements
● Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software
● Professional, enthusiastic, responsible, and dependable team player
● Excellent organizational skills
● Excellent oral and written communication skills
● Can work well under pressure
● Self‐motivated, takes initiative, and willing to acquire new skills
● Experience with and a commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) initiatives
● Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university in HR or a relevant field
● Five or more years proven HR leadership experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
● Preferred: PHR or SHRM certification
LA’s BEST provides Employer paid medical, dental, & vision insurance for employee, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability coverage, 401(k) retirement plan with a 4% match after one year of continuous employment, holiday and vacation pay, cell phone stipend, and other benefits.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com. Responses requested by June 30th .