· Outreach to beneficiaries, local unions and employers for assigned IATSE TTF programs and resources.
· Coordinate, implement and track IATSE TTF programs and trainings as assigned (including but not limited to applications processing, cordination with vendors and course tracking)
· Enter, upload and track program data and run reports with a high degree of accuracy
· Work closely and communicate with program beneficiaries, local unions, employers and instructors/vendors on the assigned programs/resources
· Other projects as assigned by the Program Manager
· Education: BA
· Experience: 3+ years working for a non-profit, training/education or labor organization coordinating and/or implementing programs
Other Skills/Knowledge/Experience Required:
· Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Attention to detail
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to multitask and prioritize workload
· Good working knowledge of Excel
· Previous entertainment industry experience a plus
· Understanding of Taft Hartley Trust Funds a plus
· Understanding of unions a plus
This position is salaried at $68,000 per year. We offer employer paid health and retirement benefits and generous personal and vacation paid time off.
The IATSE Training Trust Fund is the joint labor management training fund created by the IATSE and its signatory employers. The IATSE is the International Alliance for Theatrical and Stage Employees and is the union representing craftspeople in the entertainment and exhibition industries from stagehands, tradeshow workers and camera operators to costumers, hair and makeup artists, set and stage electricians and grips. The TTF’s participating employers are IATSE signatory employers spanning motion picture and television, live theater, sports broadcast and tradeshows across the US and Canada
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about the TTF can be found on our website at www.iatsetrainingtrust.org