#1: Support Major Gifts Portfolio (35% of Time):
· Schedule and coordinate logistics for meetings with prospects, donors, senior volunteers
· Draft written materials including briefing materials, call reports, meeting materials, progress reports, and planning documents as appropriate
· Assist with the preparation of proposals, stewardship reports, and other materials and packages
· Assist in managing prospect portfolios through the timely and accurate coordination, inputting, tracking and reporting of prospect actions
· Ensure timely and accurate follow up and implementation of prospect and gift related actions
· Provide administrative support and assistance as needed with organizing cultivation, stewardship and recognition events (quarterly salons, annual donor appreciation events, webinars)
#2: Lead Donor Services (30% of Time):
· Maintain weekly Development Report for senior leadership that tracks all gifts received, pledges, and pipeline
· Ensure accurate and timely tracking and reconciliation of all donations into fundraising database
· Update and create new donor records to ensure most current data
· Manage Event Contribution Report keeping track of all donations and pledges as they are received
· Manage the Acknowledgement process and Event follow up, ensuring every participant and donor receives proper thank you letters, notes and tax receipts
#3: Support Senior Leadership (20% of Time):
· Assist with the booking, tracking and logistics for four (4) annual Board meetings
· Assist with drafting and tracking Board communications
· Assist with maintaining donor records and correspondence and moves are kept up to date on behalf of the senior leadership on database
· Provide general administrative and donor relations assistance to the National Director
#4: Uphold Administrative Assistance (10% of Time):
· Organize and manage the mailing of all fundraising activities such as: end of year mailing, event save the dates and invitations
· Work with the Development and Communications team to ensure mailing lists and any personalization are accurate and all mail pieces are assembled correctly
· Volunteer recruiting and management when applicable
· Assist as needed with tasks such as gift bags, venue logistics, vendor management and night-of event management
You will gain experience working for a globally recognized organization with a healthy culture premised on our Culture Code (accept everyone, make things happen, display courage, demonstrate care and be playful). In addition, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package including personal learning and development days.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply here with your resume and cover letter in English.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Shortlisting of applications will begin immediately and interviews may be held before the closing date.
Right To Play provides equal employment opportunities to employees regardless of their gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. As such, we encourage groups who have been historically disadvantaged with respect to employment to apply for positions at Right To Play. We offer a family-friendly environment that allows for flexible work arrangements in order to support staff diversity and ensure a healthy work-life balance.
We are a child-centered organization. Our recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to the safety and protection of children in our programs. The successful candidate will be required to provide a satisfactory Vulnerable Sector Screening or equivalent criminal check as a condition of employment.
Should you require any form of accommodation during the recruitment process, kindly contact the People & Culture team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about who we are and what we do, please visit our website at www.righttoplay.com.