Development Associate/Office Coordinator
BORP is seeking an organized, dedicated, and reliable individual for a position that combines responsibilities in development and office coordination.
● Maintain donor records and communication (process donations, update donor records, process gift acknowledgements).
● Provide administrative and logistical support for fundraising and other events, including BORP’s signature Revolution Ride, Roll and Stroll.
● Prepare mailing lists and generate donor reports for appeals, newsletters, and special events.
● Support development communications including writing/creating/editing/posting content for monthly newsletter and social media.
● Support institutional relationships (grants and sponsorships) with calendaring, record-keeping, reporting and correspondence.
● Provide general office support, overseeing the smooth, efficient operation of the agency’s office environment.
● Maintain all office furniture, equipment, and technology (phones, printers, computers, gmail, sharepoint); work with IT vendors to perform repairs and upgrades.
● Assist with on-boarding new staff, provide orientations and trainings on office systems and technology.
● Prepare bank deposits, post deposits into the accounting system.
● Maintain office supplies.
● Oversee office filing, records and storage systems.
● Provide office reception including phone, and email correspondence.
● Provide logistical support for meetings and events.
● Be point person for volunteer inquiries.
● Act as staff liaison to Ed Roberts Campus building staff.
● Passion for BORP’s mission
● Minimum of an associate degree is required.
● Two or more years of general office work experience.
● Nonprofit fundraising experience a major plus.
● Quick learner with strong organizational skills, and both verbal and written communications skills.
● Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
● Ability to prioritize and multi-task with strong attention to detail and high level of efficiency.
● Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
● Experience with donor databases strongly preferred.
● Salary Range is $52,000 – $58,000, depending on experience.
● Generous benefits package including full medical, dental, vision, acupuncture/chiropractic plan; paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, SIMPLE IRA retirement plan with 3% employer match.
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Development Associate” in the subject line.
BORP is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at all levels of our organization. People of color, immigrants, women, LGBTQAI people and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.