The Development Officer will be primarily focused on sourcing, assessing, and grant writing for foundations, governmental bodies, and individuals who would be potential donors to the Hospital. He or she will also assist with publications and marketing materials and manage the database that supports these initiatives. The Development Officer will support the Executive Director and Membership Manager.
· Research prospective foundations and other potential funders.
· Work with the Executive Director of the Priory and the London Fundraising team on foundation solicitation, cultivation, and stewardship.
· Track member, foundation, and other donor responses.
· Work with the Priory team and National Communications Chair to develop content specific to the needs of members and donors.
· Compose and distribute fundraising electronic communications.
· Develop and manage financial and membership reports.
· Oversee the Priory’s website to insure accuracy of content.
· Maintain accurate image library
· Administer recurring donations program
· Liase with IT consultant
· Strong writing, verbal communications, and time management skills
· High degree of computer literacy including online databases and internet applications, and website content management
· Knowledge of Salesforce
· Advanced to expert level Excel proficiency
· Experience with Adobe Creative Suite preferred
· Must be able to work independently as a member of a small staff team but work cooperatively to reach goals of the Priory.
How to apply
E-mail resume to: email@example.com