Last Chance for Animals, a nonprofit with a 30-year history of fighting animal cruelty, has an opening for a full-time campaign assistant in our West Hollywood office.
– Expanding the LCA brand on multiple social media platforms
– Helping coordinate outreach events such as protests and table presentations
– Answering phone and email inquiries from the public
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– Social media savvy
– Ability to follow directions well
– Knowledge of animal rights and/or other progressive causes
– Compassion for all living things
We offer competitive pay, full health and dental benefits, paid time off and the satisfied feeling that comes with making the world a better place for animals.
Please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a brief cover letter, resume, salary history and social media links in the body of your email (attachments will not be opened). In the subject line, enter [Your Name], Campaign Assistant Position.