Amplio’s mission is to empower the world’s most vulnerable communities through knowledge sharing. We accomplish this mission by amplifying the impact of partners like CARE, UNICEF, World Vision, and government ministries.
With the Amplio Talking Book audio device, our partners can share hours of relevant information in the community’s local language. Low-literate people can listen to messages on demand and record their feedback. A built-in speaker allows families and groups to listen and learn together. Our technology collects usage data and user feedback, so partners can monitor program engagement, identify issues and trends, and continually update their content for greater impact.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We seek a dynamic individual to 1) develop new global partnerships to reach millions of people in the world’s most vulnerable communities, and 2) lead a team to support those partners to achieve the greatest impact possible. You would join a close-knit team that values learning, respect, responsibility, transparency, and partnership.
1. Develop a partnership growth strategy that supports our mission.
2. Find and secure global partnerships that match our program strengths with new funding opportunities. Build upon your existing and new relationships with implementation partners and bilateral/multilateral donors.
3. Collaborate with our affiliates (currently in Ghana, Kenya, and Ethiopia) to find and secure new partnerships in their countries.
4. Conduct engaging presentations about our technology, services, and programs at conferences and directly to potential partners.
5. Develop value proposition messaging based on partner feedback, in collaboration with our communications team.
6. Manage our pricing model to optimize partnership growth and financial sustainability, in collaboration with our product and finance teams.
Leadership of Program Team
· Lead our program team to develop new proposals with our partners, and to train, advise, and support them on technology, program and content design, behavior change strategies, and evaluation design and analysis.
· Provide product team with feedback on partner needs and requirements.
· Bachelor’s degree is required.
· Master’s degree in a related field is preferred.
Ten years of relevant experience that must include:
securing partnerships to achieve bilateral/multilateral funding objectives;
writing and overseeing large project proposals and budgets;
collaborating with partners across multiple time zones;
managing and mentoring teams.
Preference will be given to candidates whose experience also includes:
1. social and behavior change communication (SBCC) / communication for development (C4D);
2. in-country field work;
3. projects across multiple sectors, such as global health and agriculture.
HOURS AND LOCATION
This position is based in Seattle with most of our team. Our team typically works from home on Friday, even when we’re not in quarantine. Regular remote work may be possible if your working hours mostly overlap with Seattle working hours and allow for occasional calls with our partners in Africa and Asia.
Priority will be given to applications received by June 7, 2020.
Interested? We’d love to meet you! Send your cv/résumé and a cover letter to email@example.com. Please include specific examples of how your skills and experience relate to this role. We look forward to hearing from you!