Can you imagine using your skills in developing processes, procedures, policies and systems to help advance the work of reaching prisoners in prisons in over 125 countries in the name of Christ and rescuing the vulnerable children and innocent victims that are left behind as a result of the incarceration of their fathers and mothers?
Prison Fellowship International (PFI) located in Lansdowne, Virginia is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Fundraising Operations Manager. This position reports to the Senior Vice President of Ministry Advancement (MA) and is primarily responsible for providing support for all fundraising efforts.
Some specific responsibilities include:
• Assess current state of back-office fundraising operations, develop and implement processes, procedures, systems, policies to ensure efficiency in servicing donors.
• Become the “go to expert” for the Donor Direct database.
• Manage the donor database including data and transaction entry, receipting/billing and ensuring data accuracy; generation and mailing of acknowledgement letters and notices to donors; effectively handling questions and concerns with donors regarding their donations.
• Develop a long-term plan for improvements in operations quality, practices and performance.
• Conduct regular Ministry Advancement operations reviews.
• Bachelor’s degree with 3 – 8 years of successful back-office fundraising operations and database administration experience.
• Excellent working knowledge of fundraising software programs, Word and Excel. Donor Direct software experience is highly desirable.
• Knowledge of SQL highly desired.
• Experience effectively utilizing information systems to support fundraising activities.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Strong commitment to customer service, quality work, high productivity and high work ethic.
• Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and responsibilities; meticulous attention to detail.
• Ability to effectively interact with all levels of staff and donors.
• Technologically savvy in the handling of administrative practices.
• The ability to work interdependently and collaboratively with the MA team.
• Must be able to work full-time from PFI’s offices in Lansdowne, Virginia.
For more information about PFI, visit their website at www.pfi.org. If you are qualified and interested in this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to Betsy McCall, email@example.com. The Reisa Group, Inc. (www.reisagroup.com) has been retained by PFI to assist with this search.