Small, dynamic and growing not-for-profit with a 60-year-history looking for an energetic and goal-oriented individual to help orchestrate our fundraising/development efforts. The position will offer a broad opportunity to contribute – from identifying major donors and foundations, to pursuing appropriate grant opportunities, to growing our community.
Will work directly with the CEO to create and track fundraising opportunities, build engagement, and create innovative online and media programs.
Specific responsibilities will include:
– identifying key individuals, foundations and organizations
– helping create corporate partnership programs
– identifying appropriate grant opportunities
– managing information within CRM databases
– working with Social Media partners to build creative programmatic outreach
Additional responsibilities will include:
– researching successful comparable efforts
Candidates must have 5+ years experience and the following skills:
– clarity of thought and goal orientation
– terrific organizational skills and follow-through
– strong abilities in a variety of applications that involve CRM
Salesforce, eTapestry, Blackbaud, or similar CRM
– mastery of all basic software applications
excel, word, powerpoint, etc.
Additionally, candidates should:
– have a strong desire to succeed
– embrace milestones, deliverables, and structure
– appreciate creative detail and the power of a brand
How to apply
Please send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org