Along with planning and delivering strategy and content, the position also helps direct staff and consultants. Strong email and digital writing skills are a must.
This is a part-time, independent contractor position with potential for growth.
– Strategize and implement digital campaigns to recruit, engage, and mobilize people around the world who want to support animal rights.
– Create and adhere to a monthly fundraising calendar
– In partnership with the executive director, create short- and long-term goals for ambitious growth in activist and donor retention and fundraising targets.
– Plan and implement strategies for testing, and analyze results to increase actions and donations.
– Write strong email fundraising and advocacy copy.
– Work with writing staff on messaging for email newsletters, social media posts, blog posts, etc.
– Please have at least 5 years of experience in nonprofit digital advocacy and fundraising.
– Possess strong knowledge of effective, ethical email fundraising.
– Have interest in and knowledge of current animal-rights issues.
– Have deep knowledge of digital engagement best practices, tools, and strategies.
– Be able to write clearly, concisely, and logically, including experience writing direct response advocacy and fundraising emails.
– Be able to work independently and effectively in an all-remote team.
About Lady Freethinker:
Lady Freethinker (LFT) is a nonprofit media organization dedicated to exposing and stopping abuse of animals, humans and the planet. We publish news articles and petitions to help end cruelty and promote humane treatment of all species. We go beyond publishing as well, and provide direct aid to animals in desperate situations — such as those rescued from the cruel dog and cat meat trade.
With over a million site visits per month, we educate and inform a wide audience, and provide a platform for the public to speak out for a more compassionate world.
Please respond with cover letter, resume, fundraising/campaign writing samples, and expected hourly rate.