About the team:
It’s an exciting time for the CCC Foundation, having grown significantly over the past five years. The Foundation is led by an Executive Director, who has exceptionally strong support from a Board of Directors and accounting services. We’re looking for a talented contract professional to join our team to help with Development Manager projects.
We’re looking for a contract Development Manager who can:
• Assist with the database (Salesforce) work, management, reporting, entry and quality
• Assist with the email marketing (Mailchimp), bi-monthly newsletters, fundraising
campaigns, and other related emails;
• Help with social media marketing, Facebook ads, content creation and scheduling;
• Help with print marketing (Adobe Creative Cloud) such as annual reports, invitations,
marketing graphics, etc.;
• Help with our online donation portal (Click and Pledge);
• Write thank you notes weekly to key supporters after gifts received;
• Assist with fundraising campaign planning, research, etc.;
• Assist on event logistics and planning;
• Assist with student support work such our internet access program, communicate with
students and interview them for our stories of impact;
• Support the Board of Directors and their bi-monthly meetings (Zoom);
• Help with special projects and tasks, as needed and requested.
• Bachelor’s degree;
• Proficiency in key fundraising and marketing technology, Salesforce, Mailchimp, Adobe
Creative Cloud (or similar programs) plus commonly used software and applications
such as Microsoft Office and Excel;
• Profiiency in written and verbal communication;
• Event planning experience;
• An understanding of and excitement for fundraising as well as a belief in the role of
community colleges in social equity;
• Organized and detail-oriented self-starter;
• Flexibility, positive attitude, personal integrity and a sense of humor are highly desired;
Pay Rate, Schedule and
How to Apply:
This is a $29/hour contract position, up to 360 hours for three month contract. A hybrid model
of work preferred. To apply: Please send your resume, a cover letter and a writing sample to Sara Marcellino at firstname.lastname@example.org. Open until filled. If you have questions, please e-mail Sara. No phone calls, please.
Thank you for your interest!