Camara Education is a registered 501(C)(3) non-profit that uses technology to improve education and bring 21st century skills to disadvantaged communities around the world.
We are a 10 year old organization established in 11 countries and 3 continents, developing our activities in the USA.
The US « Education Hubs » or « Hubs » are responsible for working directly with US schools to establish an support Camara e-Learning Centers.
The Hub Manager is responsible for developing these relationships and growing these operations.
The Hub Manager reports directly to the CEO of Camara USA.
The Hub Manager:
– Is based in San Jose, CA.
– Identifies new opportunities for Camara e-Learning Centers.
– Writes and delivers project proposals.
– Performs on-site need and outcome assessments.
– Delivers hardware, software, trainings and technical support to Camara e-Learning centers.
– Works on updating Camara USA’s educational curriculum according to the context encountered by Camara USA in the Bay Area.
– Participates in Camara USA’s communication and PR.
– Builds a team to support these activities.
– Assists Camara USA’s management as often as required.
Good knowledge of the K-12 education system and content
Independent and organized
– Part time: 20 hours per week until June 2015, then might evolve to full time position.
– Monthly salary: $2,000-$2,700 according to experience + expenses.
If interested in this unique position please send a resume and explanation as to why we should consider you for the position to: Francis Prevot, CEO, Camara Education Inc at