Camara Education is a registered 501(C)(3) non-profit that uses technology to improve education and bring 21st century skills to disadvantaged communities around the world.
We are a 10 year old organization established in 11 countries and 3 continents, developing our activities in the USA.
The Development Manager is responsible for the development of our network of donors and funders.
The Development Manager reports directly to the CEO of Camara USA.
The Development Manager:
– Is based in San Jose, CA.
– Responsible for the relationship with our existing donors and for developing our network.
– Develop our fundraising yearly planning.
– Organize fundraising campaigns and events.
– Participates in Camara USA’s communication and PR.
– Assists Camara USA’s management as often as required.
Independent and organized
Has an established network in corporations and foundations interested in supporting education
– Part time: 20 hours per week until June 2015, then might evolve to full time position.
– Monthly salary: $3,000-$4,000 according to experience + expenses
If interested in this unique position please send a resume and explanation as to why we should consider you for the position to: Francis Prevot, CEO, Camara Education Inc at