Working under the direction of the Operations Manager, the Operations Coordinator (OC) will support day-to-day operations of the center and provide key support to the Operations Manager. The Operations Coordinator will participate in and/or support program activities and have direct accountability for meeting program goals in the areas of student attendance and recruitment.
Working approximately 15-22 hours per week, primarily between 1PM-7:30PM Mondays-Thursdays, with the potential for some Friday and Saturday work, the Operations Coordinator has primary responsibilities in the following areas:
· Program Operations: Support operational procedures to ensure a safe and smooth programmatic experience for students and staff. Strong communication and facilitation skills (including in a virtual format) in both English and Spanish.
· Data Monitoring and Reporting: Track students’ attendance, notify families, and case manage students to ensure strong program attendance. Support the Operations Manager in updating programmatic databases and website
· Site Maintenance: Maintain center appearance and functions, regularly update center bulletins and newsletters, create visuals as needed
· Resource Management: Ensure center resources are accounted for, updated, stocked, and organized
· External Relations: Assist in the annual student recruitment process, including delivering presentations, hosting student interviews, and outreaching to community partners
· New Projects: Special projects as assigned by the Operations Manager or Site Director
4-year college degree or currently working toward degree
Passion for and commitment to college access and success
Cultural competence working with diverse youth
Exceptional organizational skills with a keen attention to detail and ability to manage a wide range of projects and tasks
Valid California driver’s license
Strong interpersonal skills with collaborative and customer-service orientation
Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
Strong learning orientation that accepts and incorporates direct feedback
Goal-oriented and strong commitment to meeting College Track goals
Proficiency in Office and G suites; familiarity with Salesforce is a plus
Cleared background check and TB test before start date
Spanish fluency required
This position is a part-time, non-exempt hourly position. Compensation is commensurate with experience and ranges from $15 to $17 per hour.
How to Apply
Send a resume and cover letter expressing your interest and qualifications to Emily Belko, Interim Site Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
● Resume review: Rolling
● Phone/Video interviews: Rolling
● Onboarding/Orientation: August 2020