The Office Assistant will report directly to the Associate Director and will work closely with the Database Coordinator and direct service staff. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Administrative (virtual and/or in-person):
· Organize, maintain, and update program participant files.
Assist in reviewing program participant files for accuracy.
Assist Program Coordinator and Program Assistant with clerical and office duties as needed.
Assist Educational Advisors in gathering student file materials
Assist with small projects such as updating website, gathering student data, etc.,
Computer Literate; Working proficiency of MS Word and Excel; Knowledgeable of
using PowerPoint, Zoom and Google Applications.
· Education: Minimum AA degree OR currently enrolled in and seeking BA/BS degree
· Minimum 1-2 years administrative or clerical experience required
· Prefer individuals similar to target population (low-income and first in their families to attend college)
· Candidate must display strong communication, organizational, and follow-through skills
· Must be detail-oriented, flexible, and can work effectively in a team setting
How to Apply
Applicants MUST submit ALL of the following: 1) Cover Letter and 2) Resume.
Contact Email: ApplyCollegeAccess@jcyc.org Attn: Office Assistant Position.
Please no phone calls.