• Process and distribute event tickets, generate event sales reports and collect seating requests
• Maintain RSVP lists and follow-up with donors for guest names and ad text
• Assist with technical processes for on-site fundraising opportunities at events
• Manage the US calendar of events
• Coordinate procurement processes, including sourcing and quoting products and services, creating purchase orders and confirming delivery of goods and services
• Assist the events team with day-to-day coordination of department goals
• Bachelor’s degree with minimum 3-4 years of experience in event planning (non for profit, experience a plus).
• Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, meticulous in recording information
• Passionate, driven, committed individual
• Excellent project management skills
• Ability to take initiative, prioritize, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Strong computer capabilities, including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Enjoy new challenges and a dynamic work environment
$52,000 – $60,000 annual salary, with comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, retirement plan with employer match, and paid holidays/time off.
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter with resume via email to: email@example.com The subject line of the email should include the words, “Events Associate.” Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.