ICLC seeks a Development Assistant to support our growing organization. The Development Assistant will report directly to the Director of Development and will focus on two key areas of responsibility.
Grants and Contracts Administration
Maintaining database of all grants and contracts.
Creating and maintaining physical filing system for grants and contracts.
Organizing and maintaining a system to monitor grant deliverables.
Organizing, maintaining and scheduling procurement of contract compliance documents.
Coordinate staff and room schedules for grant audits.
Coordinating with Human Resources Department to ensure staff member’s compliance of grant requirements.
Administrative Support for Development Department
· Entering gifts and pledges into donor database.
· Generating fundraising reports; reconciling results.
· Updating donor records and maintaining donor database (Salesforce).
· Processing donor acknowledgments.
· Providing administrative support for ICLC fundraising events and other activities.
· Other related duties as assigned.
· Commitment to ICLC’s mission.
· Familiar with policies and procedures related to contract and grant compliance.
· Familiar with non-profit fundraising.
· Excellent organization skills.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Integrity, discretion, dependability, detail-oriented, sound judgment and ability to assume responsibility quickly and independently manage varied responsibilities.
· Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
· Salesforce and Smartsheets a plus.
Compensation: Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. Excellent benefits.
How To Apply