Maersk SeaLand is seeking an intern/temporary resource to support our headquarters Marketing Department located in Miramar, FL. The Maersk Group is the largest global container shipping company. As an enabler of world trade, we partner with customers in all markets around the globe. SeaLand is the intra Americas division, catering to the Latin American market. In this opportunity, the Marketing Specialist will be the primary focal for Graphic Design and will also serve as the Social Media Marketer, assisting in the development of advertising and marketing materials, social media channels, and corporate collateral. The candidate must demonstrate strong foundational design skills and an ability to emulate brand and design standards.
An high pace, energizing environment where students will have the opportunity to apply learnings into real-world applications.
– Develop creative solutions and implementations that are on target with project objectives
– Design for a broad range of media including print, digital, social, and visual signage
– Ensure that deliverables adhere to creative guidelines and brand standards
– Independently follow directions and execute revisions with a high level of accuracy
– Collaborate with the team to meet project objectives and adhere to timelines
– Communicate effectively, clearly presenting ideas and creative solutions to gain understanding and support
– Seek out and embrace opportunities to contribute to concept projects and campaign development
– Demonstrate an eagerness to learn, participate as a team player, share information and a fresh perspective.
We are looking for
– Be detail-oriented, and have great organizational and time management skills
– Preferably have 2 years of design education or 1 year with a strong portfolio
– Demonstrate design abilities in design principles such as layout, typography, composition, and color theory
– Have strong written communication skills (English and Spanish)
– Preferably save some experience in corporate social media
– Be able to work M-F during typical office hours
– Have Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
Please click here to Apply Online