Our fundraising consulting firm is hiring a hard-working, motivated team player to be a Finance Associate on a variety of political campaigns and causes during the 2019 cycle and beyond.
The Finance Associate will work with a team and manage all aspects of the fundraising process from working with clients to manage their fundraising campaigns, to event planning and drafting funding requests.
The Finance Associate must have excellent interpersonal, time- management, and organizational skills with a strong attention to detail. They will be working directly with clients, as well as managing events on their own. The Finance Associate will also be responsible for office management, organization, and our internship program.
This position is based at our office in Bellevue, WA and does require daily travel around King County.
· Manage the office and daily operations including handling client requests, event planning and some writing.
· Staff candidate call time, prepare lists and donor research, and ensure client databases are up to date.
· Organize and create timeline for upcoming events, draft invitations, and ensure they are sent in a timely fashion.
· Assist in writing for client emails and event invitations.
· Recruit and manage internship program, handle their daily responsibilities, and work product.
· Scout event venues, book spaces, and handle event logistical questions.
· Staff events – manage check-in, event program, set-up and breakdown.
The ideal candidate:
· Has an interest and passion for Democratic politics and candidates.
· Self-starter who is able to manage their own schedule and daily tasks.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication.
· Able to work in a fast-paced political environment.
· Strong attention to detail.
· One year of campaign experience in local, state or federal campaigns is preferred.
· A bachelor’s degree in related field.
· Excellent organization skills.
· The ability to work independently with a flexible working environment.
· Valid driver’s license and daily access to a reliable vehicle.
· Familiarity with, or ability to learn and efficiently navigate various databases, mail merge, and other office products.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Range $42,000 – $55,000.
To apply, email your cover letter, resume, and three professional or academic references to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Finance Associate – First and last name. Preference will be given to applications received by Friday, June 21st.
Katherine Bobman Consulting, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate against any individual in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, veteran’s status, or any basis prohibited by law.
How To Apply
To apply, email your cover letter, resume, and three professional or academic references to email@example.com with the subject line: Finance Associate