We have multiple openings for Cargo Analysts to join our North America team. This position will be based in Miramar, Florida. This team will support 24/hr operations globally and may require 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift weekdays and weekends.
As the leading ocean transportation carrier in the world, we offer you exciting career opportunities with an international reach to further expand your experience through our diversity-focused and award winning talent development initiatives. Our competitive compensation and benefits package for full-time employees includes health, dental and vision insurance, 401k savings plan with an employer match and paid time-off. Our parental leave policy is recognized world-wide as one of the best in the industry and we continue to look for new ways to invest in our talent through ongoing personal and professional development initiatives. Lastly, as one of the cornerstones of our values, we strive to deliver the right environment for the right people while fostering a culture of fairness, mutual respect, responsibility, and care for our business and our customers.
• Enable smooth load- and discharge operations for Sea Land cargo. Manages the load-, discharge- and transshipment processes for the ports within scope.
• Plan, execute and communicate operational contingencies.
• Pro-actively resolve load list challenges avoiding cargo being left behind and improve upstream process to structurally increase the load list accuracy.
• Analyzes root causes on unfavorable cost, identifies impacting actions and drives the implementation of cost saving initiatives across the Sea land teams.
• Improve customer’s satisfaction by ensuring cargo is delivered as per our promise.
• Builds strong working relationships with key internal-, external stakeholders, like container terminals and authorities, to continuously drive down cost, improve the product.
delivered to our customers and optimize processes.
• Closely works together with the country clusters on meeting and exceeding customers’ expectations.
We are looking for
•Our ideal candidate is a pro-active team player with a visible sense of urgency,
•Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a very dynamic environment.
•The candidate thrives in a fast paced operational environment with many priorities at the same time.
•He/she has a mindset focused on daily execution, standardization and continuous improvement to deliver cost-efficient and smooth End to End service delivery to our customers.
•He/she is self-driven and able to work with minimal supervision and flexible hours (Rotating Day/Night Schedule)
•The ideal candidate is passionate about vessel/terminal operations, curious to learn and ambitious to grow in the company.
Please click here to Apply Online