Wood, water, wildlife, and wonder. Pacific Forest Trust (PFT) delivers landscape-scale private forest conservation and national climate policy to protect the vital resources of forests, and we do it in a way that rewards private landowners and boosts local economies. Headquartered in the verdant Presidio, PFT is a small-yet-mighty team. We offer a collegial environment filled with bright minds that generate groundbreaking ideas. We understand the value of work/life balance.
Do you have a head for numbers and a way with people? Do you crave organization? Do you care about details and data? If so, Pacific Forest Trust’s Accounting and Administrative Associate may be the role for you! We seek a true team player that takes pride in their work and loves to learn new things. The right candidate is a quick study and enjoys working at a fast pace on a variety of tasks. This position requires a genuine interest in accounting and an understanding of bookkeeping practices, as well as the basic principles of credits and debits and an excellent command of spreadsheets. The Associate reports to the Senior Accounting and Administration Manager, assisting with accounts payable and receivable, payroll, benefits, and data management of our eTapestry database, as well as a variety of other admin tasks as assigned.
You are an excellent candidate if you meet these requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training and experience.
• Three years of experience working in an administrative role, with at least one year in accounting.
• Fluency with Microsoft Office, especially advanced functions in Excel.
• Database experience: provides data management. Knows how to work with fields, variables, queries, data cleanup, and reports.
You are a great fit for the job if you display these qualities:
• Approach new challenges with fresh eyes and a willingness to learn.
• Employ strong organization and prioritization skills.
• Adept at data generation and understand the need for precision.
• Enjoy working in an administrative role and provide great customer service.
• Demonstrate a dedicated, productive, and focused work ethic.
• Show flexibility and willingness when asked to juggle priorities.
• Ask questions and take detailed notes for reference.
Read the complete job description here: https://pacificforest.org/Accounting_and_Admin_Associate.html
Write a cover letter that demonstrates why you are interested in working with PFT and how your skills and experience fit the job description.
Submit the cover letter, with a targeted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Accounting & Admin. Assoc.” PLUS “Your Name” in the subject line.