Rockwood Leadership Institute provides personal transformative leadership practices and resources that connect leaders in powerful networks to create a just, sustainable and equitable world.
Rockwood does not do ‘business as usual.’ Our commitment to our values influences every aspect of our organization—what we do and how we do it.
Our core values include:
· Radical inclusion.
· Relationship before task.
· Giving and receiving direct feedback.
· Kindness over niceness.
· Leading from purpose, individually and as an organization.
The Program Manager is responsible for management and execution of Rockwood programs in support of our organizational vision and goals.
Essential Functions & Primary Responsibilities
Serve as lead program manager for multiple Fellowship, Yearlong, and other Rockwood programs. Program management includes participant recruitment and enrollment, training development, participant communications, and program evaluation.
Maintain relationships with funders, partners, and participants.
Effectively partner with staff and trainers on program design and delivery.
Facilitate personal reflection and leadership development of participants through coaching.
Analyze and report on budgets and program outcomes.
Manage the materials production process in partnership with Program staff.
Other organizational responsibilities:
Participate in strategic and programmatic planning with Rockwood staff and trainers to identify and implement organizational goals.
Serve as a rotating facilitator of weekly Rockwood staff meetings.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
· Minimum of 4 years of professional experience in program management for a small to medium-sized nonprofit organization, educational institution or other office-based business.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, and Salesforce (or other CRM) required.
· Highly effective spoken (phone and in person) and written communication skills.
· Flexible and self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously.
· Impeccable attention to detail – has an organized system of managing tasks and consistent follow-up.
· Copy editing, proofing, and formatting skills.
· Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to resolve issues that may come up.
· Ability to work within a very diverse workplace and to relate to a broad spectrum of people outside of Rockwood.
· Optimistic and positive team player.
· Ability to travel domestically and internationally for weeklong retreats multiple times a year.
Rockwood Leadership Institute provides personal transformative leadership practices and resources that connect social change leaders in powerful networks to create a just, sustainable and equitable world.
Rockwood Leadership Institute is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. In accordance with applicable law, Rockwood prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local laws.
Rockwood offers a competitive salary and benefits package. This position is based out of our Oakland office. The salary range for this position is $60,000-65,000.
How to apply:
Please submit a cover letter with a description of your experience as it relates to the above and resume to email@example.com by January 4, 2018.
Rockwood offers a competitive salary and benefits package. This position is based out of our Oakland office.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED