Fellowship Square is a non-profit affordable housing provider for seniors and those with disabilities. We are seeking an enthusiastic, competent, and resourceful Program Manager to add to our small and effective staff.
The Program Manager will take on a varied menu of responsibilities and will be an integral part of maintaining office operations and supporting the implementation of long-term goals and strategic plan.
Those interested in this position should like to work in a small office, with changing priorities and needs, be able to adapt to a changing environment, have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to respond to many different personalities and key stakeholders.
Job responsibilities fall within the following program areas:
Fundraising and Event Planning
· Assist with production and planning of annual campaign and special appeal campaigns
· Provide administrative support the PR/RD and Annual Meeting committees
· Manage eTapestry database and input new and updated donor and prospect information
· Provide fundraising/donor reports as needed
· Generate regular thank you letters to all donors
· Assist with planning and organizing the FSF Annual Meeting
· Assist with marketing and promotion of the Fellowship Square Annual Meeting
· Assist with prospect research
· Assist with grant writing
Marketing and Communications
· Assist in the development and implementation of marketing and communications initiatives to promote Fellowship Square programs, events and the organization in general
· Promote Fellowship Square through community events; prepare materials and display; schedule staff and volunteers as needed to attend events.
· Assist with implementation of social media strategy
· Manage production of quarterly newsletter
· Assist with production of annual report
· Manage updates to website
· Assist with stakeholder surveys as needed
· Assist in development and production of collateral materials
· Other marketing and communications responsibilities may be assigned
· Arrange for and manage vendor services
· Manage legal documents, filings, and registrations for Fellowship Square
· Maintain file inventory including binders (hard and soft copies)
· Manage memberships and subscriptions
· Order office supplies as needed
· Make arrangements and preparations for bi-monthly Board meetings and Executive Committee meetings
Education and Experience Required
A Bachelor’s degree is preferred. A minimum of five years of demonstrated successful staff, volunteer leadership, or consulting experience in the nonprofit sector may be accepted in place of a Bachelor’s degree.
Candidates should understand the nonprofit sector and be able to apply their experience and expertise to several categories listed in the job description. We are looking for someone who can work well in a collaborative, adaptive environment yet be self-directed. The ability to clearly communicate with a wide variety of audiences (verbally and in writing) is required. Highly developed time management is essential. Ability to develop and manage projects from start to finish is necessary. Interest in data analysis and making meaning from data is important, as is the curiosity to learn from evaluation activities. Proficiency in Microsoft Office is needed. Experience with Constant Contact, eTapestry and WordPress is preferred.
HOW TO APPLY