Reports to: CEO & Director-Level Staff
Summary Description of Position
The Events and Administrative Coordinator provides leadership and coordination for SVCN operations including financial management, administrative reporting, and events coordination. The coordinator will balance event specific responsibilities with administrative support duties including financial reports, space management, and other office duties
General Administrative Duties
• Administer and manage building reservation system
• Record and manage financial reports including, expense, income, and billing
• Track and manage grant billing – i.e. monthly financial reports, payment receipts, etc.
• Meet with Public Policy Director and SVCN team to receive input and direction into the training programming, event programming, and administrative procedures
• Write regular program evaluation and grant reports as required, including sponsorship correspondence
• Communicate and coordinate logistics for meetings and convenings including:
o Outreach and communication management
o Speaker recruitment and management
o Logistical execution: registration, set up, and materials
Event Planning and Development (Large Scale Events range 20-300 people)
Manage our events and programs that include our annual Be Our Guest fundraising Luncheon, the Health and Housing Summit and our Funding your Impact Summit. The coordinator responsibilities include: coordinate correspondence and fund development for events such as sponsorship packets, donor letters, thank you acknowledgements, and donor tracking. In addition, the position will coordinate with the SVCN Training Director in the development and implementation of training programs and summits. Finally
• Develop work plan for event execution in collaboration with SVCN Staff, or Training Director, as appropriate
• Participate in program development and participant recruitment
• Coordinate speaker and participant communications and logistics
• Manage promotional material and activities, such as save the dates, Eventbrite invitation or registration creation, and membership invitations
• Serve as point of contact for event sponsors
• Manage fund development activities, such as sponsorship invoices, data tracking, and more
• Prepare logistics ahead of event including the following:
o Volunteer recruitment
o Material printing and ordering
o Staff participation
• Consolidate post-event data in appropriate database
• Create event summaries for use in annual report and sponsorship thank you letters and other applicable collateral.
Knowledge/Experience with Payment Platforms, Eventbrite, Salesforce, Office 365 is preferred.
About 38 hours per week.
Salary range based on experience (42-45K per/year including excellent benefits packing with health and vacation)
*Plus a great office experience with AMAZING staff members.*
HOW TO APPLY