Hearts Leap Lakeview Preschool is currently accepting resumes from experienced Early Childhood Educators for a teaching position in Oakland!
Hearts Leap Lakeview provides highly sought-after preschool and infant/toddler Emergent Curriculum programs, based on child-directed, Reggio-inspired and developmentally appropriate practices. We are looking for individuals who can enhance our programs with their unique talents and gifts. Our Hearts Leap centers provide teachers with a supportive team environment, competitive salaries, and exceptional benefits.
The ideal candidate would have the following minimum requirements:
• Bachelors Degree in Early Childhood Education/Child Development, Masters Degree preferred
• 2+ years of experience working with children ages between 2 to 5 years old
• Extensive knowledge of Emergent Curriculum
• Enthusiastic team player
• Positive attitude
• Ability to promote positive parent/teacher relations
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Excellent references
Resumes and cover letters will only be accepted via email. Please visit www.lakeview-preschool.com to learn more!
HOW TO APPLY