Damco is looking for a Commercial Product Manager Destination Services within the Destination Services Team in the US.
The right candidate has a must-win attitude.
We pride ourselves in having energized people, the best in the industry! At Damco, you will be a part of an organization where you are empowered to embrace different challenges to support your career aspirations. We support your development through development programs, mentorship and training.
Our global network provides you visibility and access to professionals all around the world where you can learn all that we have to offer and explore your skills.
The Commercial Product Manager for Destination Services is responsible for the commercialization of the product portfolio at destination and working closely with disciplines such as development, sales & marketing and internal/external users. This includes but is not limited to Demurrage and Detention Management, Freight Audit, Duty Deduction, and various other destination related services. The team will operate autonomously and is end-to-end responsible for the commercial solution. A strong understanding of the destination markets, business requirements and technologies are key for this role. An important part of the job is to define the value proposition, pricing and positioning.
A successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Market analysis
• Pricing and profitability analysis on regular basis
• Coordination for target market, target channel with Sales
• Product training: owns training in coordination with sales for incorporation into sales academy
• Market requirements for functionality (on Epic level) brought in for backlog prioritization (makes agreements for same with SCM product managers in the region)
• Uncover new revenue streams leading to revenue generation for origin services including digital opportunities and customer specific solutions
• Sales collateral: owns the delivery in co-ordination with Marketing
We are looking for
• Understanding of the different markets in which Damco is operating and where destination services are offered today or can be offered, the market trends this portfolio has to be aware of as well as the business requirements and technologies relevant for the future success of this portfolio are key for this role
• Experience in working in an international environment
• Excellent communication skills, able to build and maintain relationships
• Analytical skills
• Collaborative mindset, open to feedback
• Knowledge of the Agile way of working would be an advantage
Please click here to Apply Online