A Wider Circle continues to experience significant growth. We are starting new programs and bringing on new staff to ensure we respond to the crisis of poverty with appropriate force. The individual in this position will provide stability and a strong foundation for internal operations as we move out in this effort.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
1. Manage our excellent administrative team, consisting of full-time and volunteer personnel
2. Pay all bills and maintain strong partnerships with all vendors
3. Prepare and process payroll each month and oversee the benefits program
4. Assist with database efforts and overall database management
5. Develop and administer personnel policies and procedures
6. Oversee effective recruitment procedures
7. Provide support and advice to staff on all HR issues
The ideal candidate will have experience in administrative management and will be able to keep abreast of current rules and regulations affecting HR practices and procedures. Strong interpersonal and organizational skills are required, and above and beyond any other skill set, we are looking for an individual who is committed to working toward the end of poverty.
Finally, this position requires complete reliability in terms of confidentiality and discretion.
For more information on the work of A Wider Circle and other available positions, please visit www.awidercircle.org.
How to apply
Please send cover letter and resume to Emily Meyer at firstname.lastname@example.org.